Wednesday, June 19, 2013

"Week 1"

"Hi mom!! oh my i love it here! The accents are soo cool!  I am so exhausted its not even funny! But i love the girls in my room! We laugh constantly! It makes it easier to not get homesick! I hope you're doing great because i am!!"


Well I'm done with my first week! It has been soo long but soo great! I have learned so much! My companions name is Sister Hughes! She's from Hertforshire, England! I love her! We get along so well! England is beautiful from what I've seen of it! The MTC is great! Being a missionary is exhausting but I've gotten used to the time schedule so I'm waking up better than I thought. We have taught 4 people. Bernie who is 16 is progressing a lot. We only got to teach Allanna once but it was the most spiritual experience I have ever had. The spirit was so strong. Sister Hughes and I got teary after the lesson because it was so amazing. I love being a missionary. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else even though it is exhausting physically, mentally and spiritually. I can't wait to get to Scotland to really start! love you all! thanks for all of your support!!
 
love,
Sister Firth :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment