Monday, March 3, 2014

Farewell Storny, Hello Glasgow!!!!!!!!!!! :)‏

Hey family!!!
Well, we got moves call and guess what.....I'm going to Glasgow!!!! I'll be serving in East Kilbride with SISTER WATT!!! I am soo excited! I love love love Sis Watt so it should be lovely!
This past week was good! Investigators are doing great! still status quo with them! I sure am going to miss it up here. I don't even know where to begin with it...lets see...
The branch members are the best!! They are the best member missionaries I've ever met! I will miss all of them so much! I have loved serving up here in Stornoway. Its funny that I've been isolated for almost 6 months. Boy have I learned a lot. I guess that when you are on your own (kind of) for a while, you really get to know what kind of person you are and what kind of person you want to become. I've grown a lot up here and I will forever be grateful for the time I've spent on the island. Most importantly, I came to know my Savior. Through all of the hard times I've been through up here, I've always known that Christ was right by my side cheering me on and helping me along the way. And I have no doubt that my loved ones on the other side were helping me along as well. I am so grateful to be a member of this church and to be sharing the gospel with my brothers and sisters. It makes my heart hurt when they wont listen or accept it but its all part of the plan.
I will miss Stornoway so much but I am excited for my new adventure. I love this gospel! I love my wonderful family. I'm soo grateful to have the knowledge that I do of eternal families. I love my Savior and am so thankful for Him and I love my Heavenly Father. I'm grateful I chose to accept His plan so I can make it back to Him. I love the Book of Mormon. It has taught me so much and I can't wait to learn more.
I love you fam!! thanks for everything!! I will be seeing you in 2 short months!! I miss you all loads!!! xoxoxoxo :):)
love,
Sister Callie Firth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment